Friday, September 26, 2008

The Luckiest Kid EVER!!!!


Here's a quick picture of a friend or mine named Matt. As you can tell, he recently had a pretty good experience at the Red Sox game. He was lucky enough to have tickets to the game where the Red Sox officially clinched their playoff berth. Apparently after the game he made his way down to the field for the party and was fortunate enough to receive a gift from one Jonathan Pappelbon. The gift was the first base bag that was used in the game. As you can tell, he was pretty excited.

I was really happy to hear that this happened to Matt. He's had a long year fraught with serious health challenges. It's a long story, but at one point we were worried that he might be on his death bed...literally. So I'm glad to see he got to experience this. I also found this picture of Matt sitting outside Munro residence hall at school- a women's dormitory- and I can only assume he is using it to pick up girls. I imagine it's a pretty nice prop to have- although he doesn't need it as he's a terrific kid.

Congratulations Matt!

As far as I know, it won't be going on ebay!