Friday, January 23, 2009



1) Joshua lost his second tooth on January 21, less than two weeks after losing his first. Apparently there was less drama this time as he told me, "I just yanked it out in school!" Some blood, no tears. So much for needing Mom and Dad's tender touch. I suppose this is a good thing...sniff.






2) I was right and the Dunkin Donuts guy was wrong!

(Read here if you need a reminder.) I happened to be in the Dunkin Donuts at the same time as the store manager the other day and asked him about the price of my beloved French Cruller. He said it was priced like any other donut and was a bit annoyed I had been told differently. Last night when I went in for a coffee, the person that I had the "difference of opinion" with apologized and gave me a free coffee. I kind of felt bad, but not really! #1 IS BACK, BABY!

1 comment:

Megan Johnston said...

The little things that Make life better!! Congrats on your DD #1!